Friday 14 November 2014

Some more Martyn Lawrence Bullard


After posting photos of Martyn Lauwrence Bullard's home, I honestly didn't get enough of his talent. Therefore, I thought I would share some more of his work. His attention to detail, and the fusion of elements from different cultures in his designs sets him and his esthetic apart.



The two rooms in the photos below belong to some very lucky kids. Leave it to Martyn Lawrence Bullard to make a nursery look so opulent.

(Cloth and kind)

(Decorpad)

(AD Design file)

I think this is the most laid back and casual room that is signed Martyn Lawrence Bullard.


The tropical influence on the kitchen above is refreshing, but what caught my eyes the most is the ceiling with so much detail.


Now that's a warm nook... I think I'll copy it

No comments:

Post a Comment