Tuesday 11 November 2014

From the movies

There are so many movies and TV shows, which every time I watch them, their interiors almost make me drool. Sometimes, it is a whole house, others just a room or a piece of furniture.

The "Breakfast at Tiffany's" apartment where Audrey Hepburn lived, is one of the most famous movies' interiors, especially for the tab turned couch (below).

I wish I lived there...


The "Sex and the city" movie interiors had to come up in this post, especially the second movie. The dressing room is the most talked about room from the picture, obviously. But I chose to post about is the dining room, which I fell in love with. The print of the fabric used for the chairs is so elegant, and I thought that it was so "Carrie Bradshaw" and Big.


"What's your number" was already a treat for the eyes since Chris Evans acted in it. But the other treat was the interior of Anna Faris' apartment. It was so quirky and colorful, that it made me like her character more.


And the beautiful green sofa, I have no words...


In the movie "The holiday", the room that got the most attention was Cameron Diaz' bedroom in Los Angeles. But personally, I prefer the Kate Winslet's kitchen, I think it has personality and it's girly and cozy.

No comments:

Post a Comment